SLI Systems Launches New Logo and Branding, Website Provides Arsenal of Resources to Accelerate E-Commerce
SLI Provides E-Commerce Retailers with Best Practices in Site Search & Navigation, User-Generated SEO, Social, and Mobile Strategies
SAN JOSE, Calif. – September 25, 2014 – SLI Systems (NZX.SLI) today officially launches a new logo and branding that illustrates its commitment to meeting the expanding needs of e-commerce retailers around the world.
SLI Systems Chief Marketing Officer Tim Callan, who led SLI’s brand redevelopment, says: “The new logo embodies SLI Systems’ mission to accelerate e-commerce by connecting shoppers with the products they are most likely to buy.
“The ‘S-like’ symbol in the new logo represents a shopper’s seamless path to purchase. The interwoven elements reflect the customer collaboration that is core to SLI’s ongoing success and the success of our customers. The color palette considers the nuances of cultures across the five continents where SLI operates.”[us_single_image image=”5819″ align=”center”]“As a result, we have a wealth of experience in delivering best practices in e-commerce that increase conversion rates, secure brand loyalty and accelerate sales. The new logo underscores these strengths as it references our unrivalled solution set, our comprehensive engineering and development resources and our global reach. We believe it will enhance our already-strong brand recognition and standing among the world’s leading e-commerce operators.”
Arsenal of E-Commerce Best-Practice Tools & Resources
Timed with the rebrand, SLI’s updated website offers an arsenal of materials that outline proven best practices for accelerating e-commerce, specifically in site search and navigation, user-generated SEO, social, and mobile strategies.
Among the ever-growing number of free resources available to view or download via the uscorporatesli.wpengine.com website are:
- On-Demand Webinars – Library of 30 instructional webcasts with real-world examples, including popular topics such as “The E-commerce Holiday Playbook,” “Top 5 Mistakes Made When Setting Up Google Analytics,” and “Learn Which Mobile Features Improve Conversions”
- Big Book of Site Search Tips – Among many white papers and surveys is a downloadable and essential how-to resource for digital marketers, providing more than 100 tips – with case examples for each, to help improve site search, deliver a better user experience and increase sales
- E-Book: How Creative Content Convinces Online Shoppers to Buy – An informative e-book with real-world case studies and tips on how e-commerce sites can increase conversions by creating remarkable content; examples from FTD, Artbeads, Home Depot and others
- Video Testimonials—Customers ranging from Silver Star Brands, Zachy’s Wine & Liquor, JAM Paper plus others share how they have used SLI to improve customer conversions by as much as 10x, increase average order value by 2x and more
- Case Studies – Results-based cases for more than 20 online retailers worldwide, including Lakeshore Learning, Boden, e.l.f. Cosmetics and Jelly Belly
SLI timed its brand launch to coincide with several important events for the company taking place next week:
- Shop.org 2014 — September 29-October 1 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA. The company will showcase, in its booth #2401, how customer Lakeshore Learning worked with SLI to significantly increase site revenue, average order value and its customer conversion rate.
- SLI Connect— a full day for current and prospective customers whereby they can discover the best strategies to boost online sales this holiday and into 2015. Key SLI executives will also provide a sneak peek into SLI’s product roadmap at the event being held October 2, 2014 at the Hyatt Olive 8 in downtown Seattle. Register here for a complementary pass to attend.
- E-Commerce Expo— SLI is exhibiting at stand #208 at the conference being held at the Olympia West in London, October 1-2. SLI representatives Marcus Law, head of marketing EMEA and Ian Scarr, UK & EMEA Sales Director will present at the E-commerce and Omnichannel Experience Theatre at 12:45pm on Thursday, October 2. Attendees have the opportunity to learn how Oasis Fashions, French Connection, Boden, Snow+Rock, Thompson & Morgan and other brands leverage SLI’s site search to boost conversions and customers’ overall site shopping experiences.
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems (SLI.NZ) enables the world’s leading e-commerce retailers to accelerate sales by connecting shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy. With offerings that include site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, product recommendations and user-generated SEO, SLI Systems is the most chosen cloud-based site search provider to Internet Retailer’s top 1,000 retailers. The company’s patented technology continuously learns from the actions of visitors to deliver the most relevant results possible. Whether via PC, tablet or phone, a site powered by SLI delivers the kind of satisfying search experience that increases conversion rates, secures brand loyalty and results in higher order values. SLI operates on five continents.